SLIM. INNOVATIVE. RELIABLE.
The LZR-FLATSCAN SW uses state-of-the-art LASER technology to create an extremely accurate and reliable swing door sensor.
The LZR-FLATSCAN SW generates
170 measurement points : 100 points divided over 16° to cover the hinge zone 70 points divided over 90° to cover the door wing zone
Finger Detection Technology™ senses and protects small objects, such as fingers.
Hand Gesture Setup™ allows you to indicate the width of the door by tracing the leading edge with your hand
- LASER-based time-of-flight technology allows for the sensor to operate independent of floor types
- Sensor has the ability to ignore changing weather and ground conditions
- Eliminates nuisance detections
- The uncovered zone can be reduced to ¾ of an inch
LEADING EDGE SAFETY
- When the door is moving, the LZR-FLATSCAN SW extends the covered zone beyond the leading edge of the door.
- The detection field adapts progressively according to the opening angle of the door leaf.
- The sensor increases the field size by a maximum of 2 inches beyond the door edge.
The LZR-FLATSCAN SW can be programmed in three easy steps, saving time and money.
Push the button to launch the learn cycle.
Hand Gesture Setup™ : the detection zone is defined by a simple hand movement.
Simply open the door once and the LZR-FLATSCAN SW learns its direct surroundings. It is also independent of various floor types and weather conditions including carpet, tile, shiny thresholds, wet surfaces, snow, leaves, etc.
WATCH OUR TUTORIAL VIDEO
How to install a LZR-FLATSCAN SW
COMPLEMENT YOUR DOOR
Available in three different colors to match the aesthetics of the building and surroundings.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The LZR-FLATSCAN SW is available in full energy and low energy kits containing everything you need to install and configure your sensor.
A full energy kit contains 2 cables: 1 control harness (10 ft) and 1 master-slave harness (18 in) to connect 2 LZR-FLATSCAN SW installed on each side of the door leaf.
A black door loop protects the cable during the opening and closing cycles of the door. Detailed documentation will guide you through the installation process of your LZR-FLATSCAN SW.